An Expert in Sports Medicine & Arthroscopic Surgery
Dr. E. Jeffrey Pope has been involved in sports medicine and adolescent orthopaedic care from very early in his training, and continues this interest in his current practice. He cares for numerous adolescent and high school athletes, as well as the “weekend warrior.” Pope is the author of multiple articles in orthopaedic literature, where he focuses on both sports medicine and general orthopaedics.
Dr. Pope specializes in arthroscopic procedures of the shoulder, elbow, hip, knee, and ankle. He is skilled in trauma, as well as shoulder, hip, and knee replacement surgery.
He is proud to serve the Bergen County, NJ, community where he was raised.
- Pennsylvania State University, 2000
- Bachelor of Science in Pre-medicine
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition Science
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, 2004
- NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases, 2009
- Resident in Orthopedic Surgery
- University of Chicago, 2010
- Fellowship in Sports Medicine – Arthroscopic and Open Procedures
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons (ABOS)
- Board Certification in Orthopedic Surgery
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) Medical Honor Society